Blueberry muffins as big as your hand! Bake up a batch of six gigantic muffins with a jumbo-size muffin tin and this works-every-time recipe.
Write a review
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 box (15.25 oz) Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ cake mix (yellow or white)
- 1 packet (3.9 oz) vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries or chocolate chips
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together eggs, milk, butter, cake mix, pudding mix and sour cream. Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into a Texas (jumbo) muffin tin, lined with large parchment lotus cups. For best results, fill each cup nearly to the top. To add the optional streusel topping, sprinkle evenly on top of muffin batter before baking.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, if desired.
- Streusel Topping
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- combine butter, sugar and flour with a fork
Concordia LCMS https://www.concordiabeulah.org/recipes/